Below you will find links to various policies at Badminton Canterbury. These are updated from time to time, so it’s best to check back here rather than downloading.
If you have any questions on our policies, please contact the office in the first instance so your query can be directed to the right person to help you.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- billing or purchase information
- medical, childrens' data
We collect your personal information in order to:
- enrol and administer our events and programs
- use information anonymously for statistical and funding purposes
- contact players and parents (or second contact in case of emergency)
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Badminton NZ, Sport Canterbury and our Funders in order to provide anonymous statistical reporting. Identifiable and contact information is not shared.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 03 389 8534, or 220 Pages Road, PO Box 2497, Christchurch.