UPCOMING SHUTTLE TIME COURSES – COACH, TEACHERS COURSE AND YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARD
Badminton Canterbury is hosting this on Sunday 10th September 2023, 9am – 1pm
Badminton Hall, 220 Pages Road, Christchurch
- Shuttle Time resources are currently available in 24 languages
- Allows teachers with limited experience, to introduce badminton related skills, movements and tactics to pupils through a variety of fun games and activities.
- Shuttle Time lessons are suitable for children aged 5-15 years old and have been designed to ensure that pupils are physically active throughout the duration of a lesson.
- The BWF Shuttle Time Youth Leadership Workshop has been designed to allow 16-18 year old school students the opportunity gain experience in sports leadership and badminton.
- The award aims to provide students with the knowledge and support required to deliver fun, safe, enjoyable and inclusive badminton lessons to groups of school pupils.
For more information and registration please click on this link: Combined Course Sept 2023